Monday 4 March 2019

Why blog?

Well, why not?  

Actually, the purpose of this blog is basically two-fold.  Its primary purpose is to get me writing again.  I used to write quite a bit but I've fallen out of the habit of late and I needed to find a way to get myself writing again.  Secondly, I thought I'd like to give something back to the model horse hobby.  I really enjoy reading other collectors' blogs, even though I have no real expertise to share (I'm neither an artist nor a craftsperson), and though while I know a little about of lot of model horse collectibles, I am a master of none.  

But just as I enjoy reading other people's opinions about the hobby's past, present, and future, I thought that -- perhaps -- someone else might enjoy reading mine.  So here it goes.  I'm going to try to blog regularly, because that's the point after all.  Wish me luck and thanks for joining me on my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment